Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Update

We decided to put our apartment for rent on Craigslist to see if we can save on the last two months of rent. That would be SO AWESOME if we could. :)

Saturday- I worked in the morning. After work, Colton and I headed to the Old Red Courthouse for bridal portraits. They turned out AMAZING!! SO GORGEOUS. I am really excited about her wedding, because it will be beautiful (Colton can't post sneaks until AFTER the wedding, but it will be worth the wait). Then, we went to Cheesecake Factory (the first time at the Northpark one together) the Container Store (I could live there, seriously), and a few furniture stores.

Sunday- We had church, then an awesome engagement session at the Cotton Mill. Then, we went to Mandy's house for her Superbuckle party. She took this picture, and I stole it from her P365 blog, but it's the only one I have. I know you are tired of pictureless posts as well.


Photobucket



We came home, did some laundry, watched Supernatural and went to bed.

Today, I have been talking to our new insurance agent (who I found out I know. He's married to one of my knottie and IRL friends. He isn't married to two people they are the same person. haha). We are so excited about finding home/car insurance in our (below our) budget for great coverage. Woohoo!! It just means we THAT MUCH closer to our house. We still close on March 8 (so exactly 28 days!). We found out they are going to fix the roof, so many good things are happening.

I start my new job tomorrow. I met my assistant teacher today. He is a doll. I am excited to work with him and think we'll make a great team.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails