Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Lights

I haven't written in a while, mainly because I haven't taken any pictures...and posts are boring without them.



I made all As in my UNT classes, a B in my online Spanish class (Boo!). Oh well.



On the 14 (last Sunday) Colton and I made it to 6 months of marriage. I can't believe it has already been that long, but it has. On the 16th (Tuesday) chuck turned 6 months old. (I do have a VERY embarassing vide that I will post tonight when I get home).



I have been trying to run/walk/exercise more frequently since I have officially gained 10 lbs in 6 months. =( It is working alright (at least I am not gaining anymore). We have Wii Fit and it is pretty much the most amazing thing ever. This week I start strength exercises and move on past cardio which means Pilates and...Carmen!! Ahhhh!! Hopefully i can get my butt in shape before school next semester.



I am officially recertified in CPR, so if any of you start to choke or something, I am now certified again. ha!



Let's see...what else? Friday night Colton and I went and saw "Yes Man!" and last night we spent Christmas with my MeMe and PawPaw and family. They are going out of town for Christmas, so we had to do it early.



Then, we went to Colton's family's house and had Hailey and taylor follow us home and e drove through Deerfield in Plano and saw Gordon lights (http://www.gordonlights.com/) Amazing!! =)



That is about all now... i will post that video later. =)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails