Sunday, December 14, 2008

Quicky

Wow. So it has been a long time since I have written. Hopefully I will know soon about my grades. =) I think I might be pretty pleased in the long run, but we'll see.


Let's see:
Besides school being out, nothing too exciting has happened with Colton and I. Oh yeah, today is our 6month anniversary! We have officially been married 6 months today.


Last night, Jenn and I went to a Knottie/Nestie Christmas party. Only 7 of us showed up, but it was still a lot of fun to talk and get together with these girls weve been talking to for so long. We had desserts (yummy!) and a gift exchange where I got a Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie Scent!




(I may need to redo these pictures when I get home since they may be blurry from doing them at work).

I bought Chuck a cute sweater since its cold outside and we are going to go walking more.




Isn't he adorable?!
When I have more to say, I will definately do it, but for now, that is all.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails