Friday, July 17, 2009

Lots of Links

I know, it has been a little while, but there hasn't been much to update about in the past week. Last weekend, Colton did an enagagement shoot with an absolutely ADORABLE couple, Eryn and Michael, in Ft. Worth. You can see the teasers here.
We got a *new* car. A 2006 Honda Civic. His Hybrid is up for sale now, and I hope and pray we can sell it quickly. He wanted something with a little more horsepower, but he loves Civics because they are great cars.

On Wednesday, I had a Haute Facade makeup/hair model appointment. It was a lot of fun. They were training a new girl, Chris, and she did my hair and makeup. They do such a great job on everything, so its super fun to be a model and get it all for free. You should definately check them out Here.
After the appointment we went to Southern Junction for buy one get one free steaks with my parents. That was a blast and super delicious.
Then, we came home and took these pics...I forgot to get pictures of my makeup and hair for the appointment, and although it was a few hours later, it still looked good. :)





Lastly, I am SO PROUD of Kandice and Jackie for making the DFW WFA A*List for wedding photography. They did my wedding together a year ago and decided to become a team. One year later, they entered the contest 4 (or was it 3?) days before the closing of votes and went from 88th place to 5th!! Great job ladies. I am so happy for you both.
check out the list Here and their website Here.

Until next time... :)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails