Wednesday, September 23, 2009

School is back...

I know that isn't an excuse, but school is back in full swing. *boo!*
I am insanely busy this semester.

I work 29 hours a week (which actually isn't a whole lot and we could use the money, but I love having Sundays off).
Am taking 15 hours in school...
In those 15 hours I have...
15 outside observations for 1 class...
15 outside volunteer hours for another class...
9 outside observation/practice hours for another class...
3 outside observation hours for another class...
And one class with no hours!! Woo hoo!
Colton is booked EVERY weekend (sat. & Sun) through Christmas with weddings, families, engagements and bridals. So, I am assisting and enjoying every minute of it.

I have been busting my butt trying to get this semester together...and I have lacked in not only my blogging, but social skills.

If you haven't already, check out my TTD pics!!
My hubby's photography is doing great. He is officially http://www.sixfourteenphotography.com/
:)

Hopefully I will have pictures and be able to post a better, more colorful post SOON.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails