Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I love the Buffet



I've been wanting to post this for a while, but I haven't had the pictures.



So... on Saturday night we went to a benefit thing our church put on for a girl who is going away for 11 months on a mission trip. They were trying to raise money to help her in her trip to 11 countries. Anyways, 2 of our 3 copastors put on the show "Dufus and Dave" It is hysterical. Randy, one of the pastors dresses up and even has hillbilly teeth while the other talks to him. Dufus B. Dilrod just came back from a vacation and is showing David pictures from his trip, then they discuss them. I wish I had the whole thing on camera, but I just got a few clips. Since it takes FOREVER to download, I am just posting the shortest, the "buffet" song...and when I have time there will be more. (it may not work, so I may have to redo it.)

The Buffet Song



Lets see....anything new? I started school. That is a whole post in itself, but I will continue it on here

SCHOOL:

I have 4 in person psyc classes.

Class number one: IS GOING TO BE HARD. That is what the teacher herself told us. Well, the sub. I haven't actually met that teacher.

Class number two: (Where I am currently sitting). The teacher seems like he will be pretty cool, but you can't hear him. Seriously, I am on the front row and I have to sit up and clean out the wax just to hear his whipser. He says he will start using a mic, so I guess we will see in the next 30 min. *sighs*

Class number three: I think my favorite class ever. (second to the amazing speech class I had with Dr. Dean). This teacher ROCKS. He has a great sense of humor. He makes his class seem like it is going to be a lot of fun. He is really young (so that helps) and I think I will really like his class. Plus it interests the heck out of me (Abnormal Psyc)

Class number four: This class seems like its going to be fun as well, he just warned us that his tests are, and I quote "extremely difficult" It is another class that I think I will like alot though (Developmental Psyc)

Yikes!!! =/

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails