Saturday, August 30, 2008

My blog, my posts

So. I was watching an interview with Sophia Bush (My favorite actress, she is gorgeous and I love her.) and she was talking about Obama's speech and her reactions (She is a MAJOR Obama Supporter/activist/campaigner.
Anywho, listening to what she said got me thinking "Wow. Obama supporters all say the exact same thing. It's like they are brainwashed." To which Colton said "Kinda like the Nazis in Germany with Hitler."
Hello world. I never made that connection. Not in a million years. We are talking about two of the most influential charismatic people of all time!! Good one, babe.
So anyways, I found this video of this preacher who compares the two and it scares the living daylights outta me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTp_atr2G9E&feature=related
I don't want to bash demos for their beliefs, that is not the intent of this post. I believe that is one of the reasons that we live in America because we have the freedom to believe what we want, vote for who we want, etc. I am just nervous about the future. I know alot of money is spent on the war in Iraq, but 3 times that money is spent on welfare just for people with mental health issues. Also, I am terribly sorry to the people who have lost family/friends in the war in Iraq. I wish that on no one. People don't seem to care about the number of babies being murdered every day from abortion.
It's just weird how the world works.
We will just wait and see. =)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails