Sunday, August 10, 2008

Let's Play Catch Up

New things:

My car (2004 Mazda 3) bye bye Tiburon. You will be missed. =(
I got a new car so I would have lower monthly payments, lower insurance and 4 doors!! =


My job (Rec center) bye bye Library. You will not be missed. =)
I got a new part time job so I would no longer be at the library & be able to go to school full time.
Speaking of...
I am taking five classes this semester. 1 Spanish class. 4 Psyc courses. I am really excited (lets see how excited I am in a few months. ha!)


My hair
I know it sounds silly since i didn't cut my hair or anything, but I am parting it on the other side. Just a trial (Colton really likes it. I am still not sure.
















Saturday August 2


Colton played guitar at a church in Naveda, TX with the Matt Cote band. Here's some pics of the concert. They did such an amazing job. It was so neat to see all these kids who, to be honest, didn't care how they were dressed or whether they were wearing makeup. They just came together to worship and be with friends, and that is all that mattered to them. Very cool

Here's some pics:









This weekend

So my cousin (Becca) is getting married in October. She met with my photographer ( the magnificent Kandice Ray) this weekend for a session, so her sister and friend came with her. Her sister flew in from Cali. We spent the whole weekend together. Kinda her pre-bachelorette party. The first few hours were Kimberly (her sis/my cousin) and I running around Plano trying to get food and decorations fixed and set up. Then, around 8:30ish they showed up. We had an "Old Hollywood" themed party with candles and wine glasses (filled with DP and water). We ate cheese pizza, chicken nuggets, veggies and dip and cocktail weenies (pigs in a blanket). Then we opened her lingerie. Well, she opened it, I just watched. She tried everything on and the night was over.

Saturday we met up for her shoot. It was amazing. Her pictures are going to be AWESOME. No lie. Kandice is the best. After that, we played a game (I won. woohoo) and left for the mall for our amazing scavenger hunt.

Here's some pics/video from my camera:


What she looked like walking around the mall...you can barely see her tiara with veil attatched and lovely garter from a "Pinkalicious" bandana.




Kiss a bald guy's head (Bonus if you leave a lipstick mark...which she did. ha!)






(The only video that wasn't upside down....Oh Kimberly!) Find a couple who has been married over 25 years

Do a ballerina dance in any store that starts with a "B"


Total points: 69. How appropriate for a bachelorette party. ha!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails