Saturday, November 15, 2008

Don't forget the camera!

Last night was a blast (like a fun one and a cold one. haha). Colton and I met up with Kandice (and her two beautiful and wonderful children) to have Christmas pictures taken in Deep Ellum. We wanted to get out there about an hour before sun down to get some good pictures while we still had the light, but traffic was TERRIBLE yesterday, so we didn't get started until a little after 5. Oh, well. what can you do? :) We made the best of our 25 min or so and I am pretty confident we got some cute pics. She is fantastic, so I know I am right. We had tons of fun walking around and trying to stay warm. ;) I can't wait to get them back and post them on here so you guys who care can see them.
Also, my ornament I got for my secret nestie should arrive today and I *hope* she likes it.
tonight is going to be so much fun!! We are eating dinner, going ice skating and hopefully hanging out with some friends at the apartment. =) *Hopefully* I won't forget my camera. Oh, and I need to get some Chuck-dates up. Tomorrow is his 5 month birthday!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails