Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm back...for now

Ok, I am SO SO sorry it took so long to update. It has been hetic. I think last we left off, we were going ice skating. All I have are two bad shots from the day, but I will post them anyways because, hey, I already posted no makeup shots. If you remember here.





(Colton and I in the locker area)





(Hailey and I)


We met up with Hailey, Taylor, Sam and his beautiful fiance Jen. We had so much fun. Taylor and I are the only two people from our group who busted our rears. haha. Afterwards, we all went back to our apartment where we had a giant Wii touranment. The girls lost, but we are definately still better. *Wishing I had pics of us all playing, it was cute*


Lots of school stuff...blahblahblah...


So, our Chuckdate. As of 11/16/08, Chuck is officially 5 months old!! Oh, yeah, and tomorrow he is getting "fixed"...poor baby. So I shall get some lampshade pics. tehe
Here are some recent pictures of our baby.


Now, about this weekend...
I was assisting in a photo shoot with Kandice and Jackie at the AMAZING NYLO. We had so much fun. You can see "recaps" of our eventful 2 days here. I stole some photos fom here, but here they are

Jackie & Kandice (the ladies who created all the magic)

Testing the lighting. Ugh! I need to start wearing lipstick.

Just laughing and chillin' before "Go time"

Our "toast" to the kick-butt weekend (Hailey and I are drinking water, by the way) =)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails