Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hi.

Wow. Everything has been so busy. I am swamped with school tests, papers, and studying. Life is just at that REALLY busy time. I cannot wait for this semester to be over and my month of slow-down and get it back. I am going to become a workout-aholic. =) And then just a restaholic...I need it.
I am SUPER excited about friday. The talented and BEAUTIFUL Kandice is taking our *family* (colton, chuck and me) pictures. We are gonna be super cool.
I have a test tomorrow...yuck

Colton and I went to our friend, Matt cote's Cd release thing-a-ma-jig heres a pic!



I know I have A LOT to update, but I don't have that much to say right now w/o going off on a tanget.
I promise I will update later...now back to studing.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails