Monday, January 5, 2009

goodbye 2008

I stole this from a friend. tehe

Where did you begin 2008?At Hailey's New Years Eve Party at her house.

What was your status by Valentine's Day? Engaged!! :) Ready to get married.
Were you in school (anytime this year)? Yes.
Did you have to go to the hospital?Yes, for my checkups on my kidney.
Did you have any encounters with the police?Haha. actually yes, I got pulled over (for the first time) because COLTON'S taillight was out and he was "informing me"
Where did you go on vacation? We went to New York for our honeymoon.
What did you purchase that was over $500? My wedding dress, our wedding, my car, New York (well, we didn't "purchase" New York, but you know...)
Did you know anybody who got married?Yes, my two cousins (not to each other) and a bunch of Knotties!!
Did you know anybody who passed away? Not anyone personally that I can think of.
Did you move anywhere? From Dallas to Collin county :)
What sporting events did you attend? I don't think anything =/
What concerts/shows did you go to? A LOT too many to name (but I will say we saw Lion King on Broadway and Jack's Mannequin in Dallas that rocked!!)
Where do you live now? Same as where we moved.
What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2008? See jack's mannequin
What has/have been your favorite moment(s)? Getting married.
What's something you learned about yourself? That I could successfully plan a beautiful wedding virtually stress free. =)
Any new additions to your family? We have Chuck Taylor.
What was your best month? june
What music will you remember 2008 by? Probably the wedding songs
Any regrets? Nope.
What do you want to change in 2009? I want to eat healthier, tone up, graduate!! =)
Overall, how would you rate(or award) 2008? Best year of my life.
What would you change about 2008? Hmm... I don't think anything
Other than home, where did you spend most of your time? At work (the library)
Change your hairstyle? haha, yes actually. I got bangs.
Get a new job? Yes I did!
Do you have a New Year's resolution? To read my chapters in school better so I will stress less...
Did anything embarrassing? I'm always embarassing myself (or others)
What was/were your favorite purchase[s]? Kandice as my photographer
Got married or divorced? Sure did (married).
Be honest - did you watch American Idol? yeah, because Jason Castro was on it this year.
Did you get sick this year? A few times, yes!
Start a new hobby? I improved my old one (scrapbooking)
Been snowboarding? Yes, on my Wii.
Are you happy to see 2008 go? I don't really know.
Drank Starbucks in 2008? I had hot chocolate a couple of times.
What are you wishing for in 2009?A 4.0? =)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails