Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

Wow, so 2008 has been a crazy year, filled with joy and tears. I got married to a wonderful man (aka my highschool sweetheart), moved out on my own (with my husband), got a dog (my beautiful Chuck Taylor), and much more. I had Kandice take our engagements and have developed a life long friendship. I have been blessed in so many ways, and i am so thankful.


Let's see...New Years Eve Colton, Sam, Jen and I went to Dave and Busters for an IMPROV comedy show, dinner, and games. It was an absolute blast!! We won over 3400 tickets, and gave them to a cute little girl and her dad. We came back to the apartment and watched the ball drop. Heres our pics...
















Hope you all have a happy 2009!! =)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails