Friday, January 9, 2009

When life hands you lemons...

You eat them with salt?


Ive never been able to relate to that statement (the real one, not mine) because ever since I was a child, I have LOVED eating lemons. I eat them like oranges. It freaks Colton out.


So, I don't want to sound like I am complaining about how complicated my life is, because I have friends going through way worse (death of a niece, a friend, miscarriages, etc) but I had a pretty crazy day yeseterday.


It started with me going and getting an eye exam (everything was fine there)...then, I went to get my car inspection at Kwick Kar. A guy in a red shirt (whom I ASSUMED worked there) told me about my car having "rock chips" showed me them, and offered to fix them for "no cost to me now or ever" I didn't agree but politely walked back in to the store and he came back holding my insurance card talking to my insurance company. Next thing I know I am on the phone with a lady for "Linx" (a glass comp that works through state farm) "verifying my information" Once it was all done, I called Colton, to which he managed to yell at me like a child, calm down, then get mad at the people that worked there. He called Kwick Kar to find out if that guy worked for them... Nope, they were just handing out my insurance card (and other women's) to a random guy that does glass repair that they "let" check out the windows as they come in. GRRR!! Long story short, hours of back and forth my insurance agent(who totally rocks by the way!!) got me out of the big mess (and I guess that means my windshield was fixed for free).

Next story...My baby (chuck) went with me to the dog park. (Or did I go with him?) After being there for a long time, there was a dog that he was going over to check out (he was ona leash). I gues sthat dog felt threatened and bit chuck's ear (sliced it from the bottom about an inch up. He was bleeding uncontrolably. I took him to the doctor and 280 dollars later he has 4 stitches and lots of meds. :( He was extremely tired last night (sleepin off the anesthesia).

*sigh* I know, it could all be worse, so I am not too upset. It was just a bit hetic of a day.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails