Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fooooooood

So the past week, I have been an extra good wife. For no other reason, then I got my hands on some good recipes and began to cook them. I thought I would be nice and share them with you...
Thursday---> i made Garlic meatball & cheese subs. Here
Friday------> I made BBQ muffins. :) Here
Saturday---> I made smothered chicken & greenbean skillet w/ homemade mashed potatoes here.
Sunday-----> Leftovers.
Monday----> I made BBQ pork tenderloin sandwiches. Here.
Tonight----> I am making taco soup. Here.

Now, here are my reviews:
Garlic meatballs...WOW! It was the perfect amount of sweet. Honey and garlic together? it sounds scary, but it rocked. Colton doesn't like sweet dinner foods too much, but he loved this. It made so much too. We had TONS of leftovers. (which by the way, it reheats well too).
BBQ muffins...These were great also. I don't think they were as good on leftover day, but the first day they tasted fantastic. I really like the BBQ beef recipe. I couldn't stop eating what didn't fit in the muffins.
The Kraft smothered chicken and green recipe is probably one of colton's new favorites. I am in love with the Kraft recipe books (Thanks amber!!) and website. They are so easy to make, and have all the nutritional info right there for you.
BBQ pork tenderloin was real good too. I brought some of the leftovers for lunch today, so I will tell you how they are. :)

I know, I pretty much rock (haha, just kidding)...but i have a whole lot more planned. Even a romantic Valentines dinner. :)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails