Thursday, March 12, 2009

Catch up pics

Ok, I have been up to a lot lately and no time to post. So here will be some pics to catch you up. I have quite a few of our baby that I need to put up.





Top to bottom: Chuck's Valentine gift, Chuck and daddy, BATHTIME!! haha

I went to OperaWife's musical...Company. It was FANTASTIC!!



Also, Sam, Jen, Colton and I went bowling again...and I did MUCH better by the end... here are some pics.
























This weekend I have Jen's bridal shower and then Hailey and Taylor are coming with us to a comedy club. :) That will be fun... I won't forget my camera.

Ugh! Ok, I thought I had more time to post, but Colton got off work early and I have to finish dinner (Mixed veggies and chicken skillet) SO I will leave you with this pic of Hailey and me. tehe

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails