Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Less than a week...

Since my last post. I am doing SO GOOD. haha.
I am going to *try* to update AT LEAST once a week. I haven't been updating because I have been REALLY bad about taking pictures. I want to get better about that too. Let's see. What has happened since March 12, 2009. Friday I didn't go to school because I was exhausted. See their alarm (like wake up alarm, not house) went off at like 5 something in the morning. Well, it continued to go off for the next HOUR. We have NEVER had any problems with noise in our apartments, so it was really weird that the alarm we could hear. I was a little scared because I thought that maybe our neighbors were unconscious. Needless to say I didn't get any sleep, so I skipped school. Then I went to work at noon. I can honestly say I have no idea what we did Friday night, so it was probably not at all interesting. Saturday we intended to go to the comedy club, but got done to Mockingbird Station only to remember it was the St. Patrick's day parade and it REEKED of beer and throwup. People were so trashed walking around, yelling and being obnoxious (it was only 6pm). We decided to leave and get burgers instead. Then we spent an hour and half hiding in Sam & Jen's apartment waiting to scare them. Haha. We are losers.
Sunday I worked all day.
Then we begin Spring Break. I worked 2-10 Monday night...I was off yesterday, so I went to mesquite to visit my MeMe and Aunt Motsy. Chuck got to run around in the backyard all dayl, so he was a happy camper. It was a good bonding, obedience day for the two of us. Oh, and we looked completely adorable in our matching outfits (since it was St. patrick's day). I wore black gauchos and a green "Made in Ireland" shirt and chuck wore a giant bandanna bow that was black with green clovers. :) Now I'm at work.
Ok... sad post...no pictures. Maybe I'll do better next time.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails