Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Praying for Stellan

Prayers for Stellan

I am FINALLY posting this to my blog. I have been praying for him, posting on facebook and my messageboards I go to, but I haven't been able to talk about it here yet. I am just trying to get my feeliungs together. I don't know MckMama personally (Although Colton and I are going on the MckCruise *yay* and should meet her there). However, I have been reading her blog for months and just fell in love with her and her family. Her children are beautiful, her faith is inspiring, her husband is amazing, her family is just a wondeful example of God's many blessings. Really. She is a photographer, so her pictures are always beautiful. She is just awesome. I could go on and on, but I think if you click on the picture you will know for yourself just how beautiful she really is.
I will be honest. I am having a hard time grasping why good people have to suffer so much. (Just the other day I was grieving with http://www.thewims.blogspot.com/). I know it is just part of life and ultimately part of their testimony, but it still hurts so much. I have been thinking about Stellan every hour for the past 2 days. I have been thinking about Mckmama and her MSCs and her Prince Charming. If you have the time, read her story. Discover her incredible faith. She is a great example for all of us.
PLEASE get on your knees and pray for this family.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails