Saturday, July 19, 2008

All about me...kinda

Trying to pass the time at work so I can go home and make delicious Dorito casserole. HURRY UP 6 O'Clock.

Favorites:
Color: hmm..this one is complicated. I like all shades of blue and green. But I LOVE "black and white"
Animal: Non-domestic: Polar Bear Domestic: Dog (specifically Siberian Husky)
Movie: The Notebook, Sixth Sense, Moulin Rouge, Aladdin, many more
Book: The Bible
Magazine: haha. I read the People and US weekly at work all the time.
Song: I hate answering this question. I love all songs.
TV Show: ONE TREE HILL!!!! I like The Closer, Boy meets world, Friends
Food: Hmmm, I love Italian and Tex Mex food. =)
~~~
Right now...I am:
Watching: A little girl sit against a giant eraser reading a book.
Listening: To people speak back and forth in Spanish. GA! I wish I payed attention in class.
Creating:A wonderfully entertaining blog entry. Ha! =)
Doing:"Working"
Thinking: Of how to make it through the next 2 1/2 hours!
Reading: What I type to make sure I spell everything right

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails