Thursday, July 17, 2008

Date Night

So, Colton sent me an email earlier that said "Hancock or Get Smart"
Which means...DATE NIGHT. Yay!! (Hopefully I'll remember to post pics bc blogs are no fun without them. *sigh*
So I have been praying about the job situation a lot and I think I have another door that has opened. This time at a rec center. I again don't want to be too detailed because I don't know what is going to happen, but I promise I will once everything is straightened out.
OH! I am starting a prayer journal, you know just a little something to help me out in keeping track of things I've prayed about and how they are handled. I think it will be a humbling and great expierence.
I am also looking for a new car. We sold me (kinda...they are going through the loan process right now). Yay! Finally getting a 4-door so I can have room to breathe in my car.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails