Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Job?

I have a great job(where I am currently bored out of my mind sitting at a computer), but school is starting back up in August and I need to go part time. Yesterday was such a God day. I had 4 oppertunities open up in one day (and up until then, it was looking pretty grim).
Good news: I have an interview scheduled for a family who is looking for a part-time nanny. I dont want to go into too many details, seeing as how I havent interviewed yet, but I am really really excited. This is something I have always wanted to do.
I will definately be waaay more detailed later, but I just wanted to throw that out there.
Also, my wonderdul photographer Kandice Ray messaged me and finished our wedding pictures and mailed them out yesterday. YAY!! So I can't freakin wait to receive and share those!!
Seriously, if you need a photographer...she's your girl. AMAZING!!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails