Tuesday, June 23, 2009

exhausted

Wow. So I have had an extremely busy weekend. :)
Saturday, I worked in the morning, got home, worked out and then took a shower to get ready for Colton's first wedding. Speaking of, Colton has decided to give photography a try. He has always loved it and thinks he has an eye for it. So he posted about it, and has been quickly getting a lot of interest. He is starting off making nothing almost, but he has to start from somewhere and build up his portfolio.
Here are some shots from that and his website:
Here
Anyways, I learned a valuable lesson...4 in' heels and being on your feet from 3-11, not a good idea.
Sunday, I got up early and went to the Cotton Mill to help Kandice with her mini sessions. It was hot as can be outside, but it was nice to get to see her again and hang out. I was getting so giddy talking about my TTD pics coming up next week. I can hardly wait.
Monday I worked, but I was so tired from the weekend, that I went home early. I couldn't even stay awake at work.
Today, Hailey and Lindsay and I are all going to have a girls day. What kind of trouble we get into shall be fun. :)
Later days (wow, old school "Recess" reference)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails