Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Chuck...

I have been trying to DL my pics to this post for three days now!! Sorry it's late.

Tuesday was Chuck Taylor's first birthday. I had the day off, so I took him to a few doggie stores and went by the dog bakery to get cookies for him and his birthday guests at Unleashed. He got a round one with "Happy Birthday" on it and everyone else got paw print cookies. I let him walk around the store and pick out whatever he wanted...he grabbed a giant pig ear, so I guess that was the winner.
We went to Unleashed, which is pretty cool since it is indoors, but I prefer the free one in Plano. Hailey and Sadie, my mom and Foxi, Ryan, Amy and Zoe all came too. It was fun for all.

Chuck and I waiting for Colton to get home so we can leave.

At the store, I let Chuck pick out anything he wanted...he picked a pig ear.

My mom's dog, Foxi and I.

Baby Zoe.

Baby Zoe and her mom and dad.

What happens when you give Chuck a stuffed animal. :) He LOVES them though.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails