Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer Lovin'

So much stuff has happened since I last updated.

I started summer school I,
I finished summer school I (with an A),
I don't start Summer II until July something.
Hailey and Taylor broke up.
Hailey and I have had some major sister time.
I have sang at a karoke bar,
and we took Colton's family to see our hood.
We bought a lot of "smell-good" stuff at Bath and Body Works big sale.
We found a new beautiful shoppin center.
Colton turned 22,
Colton got a tattoo.
(Ha, it's like a nursery rhyme..."Colton got a tattoo on the day he turned 22")
Hailey got a tattoo,
Jen and Sam got one too.
Me...I didn't. Not because I am a chicken, or because I was scared. I have never really wanted one. What would I get? I didn't want to make an impulse decision just because everyone else was doing it. I think hard about what I wear everyday and what I eat, why would I jump into a tatoo?
I am excited about this summer. We may host my cousin and her husband at our apartment and take them to 6 Flags in July. I have trash the dress pictures in July at the best location ever. I get to help my favorite photographer and good friend do beautiful family pictures (including my supervisor).
I have been losing a little bit of weight, slowly, but successfully. I have worked out everyday (except Colton's birthday) since last Monday.
I plan on updating more since I don't have school for the next few weeks.
Now we have pictures...
We (Colton, Hailey and I) took Chuck out for a long walk and adventure. We rested at the baseball fields and took Chuck off leash.



On Monday night, Colton's family came over and we went to the Shops and ate, then walked around.





Lastly, on Colton's birthday, Tuesday, we (Sam, Jen, Hailey, Colton and I) went to Blue Goose and then the tattoo place.

The ladies at Blue Goose.



Before they got tatted up.



Hailey and Sam's matching tats (Hailey's is much smaller. tehe)



Colton's tat



Jen's tat



Colton and Hailey at the tattoo parlor (see their wraps?)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails