Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm walkin' on sunshine...

That song is stuck in my head for some reason. It is absolutely NOT sunny outside right now either. It's rainy and in the 70s(which is a lot better than the 100s). This weekend was super busy. Saturday, Colton was supposed to be shooting engagements pics in Las Colinas(where he paid a $50 deposit) at 2:00pm, plus lunch and a meeting with them about their wedding. He tried all morning to get a hold of her and couldn't reach her. We showed up anyways, just in case something happened with her phone or something. Well, of course, she didn't show up. Finally, we called her from my phone, and she returned my call, only to hang up as soon as she heard Colton's voice. How inconsiderate.
Seriously, this girl didn't even give any kind of explinationa nd stole 50 bucks from us.
Hailey spent the night, so we could go to church in the morning. We shopped (thrift stores and such) for her to find a cute sundress to wear when we trash my wedding dress this week. I wanted some pics of her with me and definately a shot of us jumping in the lake together.
We went to downtown Mckinney (where the following pics were taken), swimming, and just running around.
Colton got the idea that it would be fun to "spontaneously plan" a trip for this weekend (July 4th). When I get back friday from my TTD location, we will leave for Beaver's Bend Friday night (we=Colton, Hailey, Forrest and me) It should be an exciting time, but super busy weekend.

Check out my new sunglasses. tehe.


We found a Starry Night Frog (Starry Night being our favorite painting and frog being her favorite animal).
Can't wait to leave for my trips!! I will post many pics.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails