Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's happened...

I have reached a point of obsession for blogging. It has only been 2 days that I have posted in a row, but I was waiting until this morning to post another one (mind you, I have nothing to say). I didn't want to post twice in one day unless it was important. haha. :) I check it every 20 minutes to see if someone on my list updated. I get super excited when I see a comment. Probably just because it is all new again. Who knows?

I am also super excited about all the MckCruise pictures pouring in. I can't wait to see MckMama's. She took some of Colton and I, along with the other cruisers...kinda like a mini photo shoot. I have been updating my facebook like crazy. I love adding all these pictures. I highly doubt more than 2 or 3 people will look at all of them (those being my mom and dad), but facebook has become my photo storage place. I love photos. As much as I like capturing the moment, I love being in them. 90% of the time, I am critical of myself in photos, but I love being caught, in the moment at someplace/with someone very special. They literally last forever. I love looking at pictures of my mom or Meme from back in the day, and I can only hope my child/grandchild(ren) will want the same from me. Since Colton and I have been together since we were 14, I have the most adorable pictures of us. Like this...

Photobucket

I may update again at work tonight, I want to try to get some scrap pages together of the trip. I don't know if I will be able to do that at work, but we'll see.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails