Monday, September 29, 2008

Procrastination...

is the key to success.
I am supposed to be studying for Developmental Psyc test tomorrow and/or doing my lab homework, but instead I am stealing from blogs.

About me
i am: a redhead.
i think: That the world is a pretty happy place.
i know: The characteristics of a theory (haha)
i want: A vacation.
i have: An adorable Beagle named Chuck Taylor.
i wish: My work had a frozen yogurt machine
i hate: Mean people.
i miss: My family.
i fear: Getting my degree and sucking as a psychologist.
i feel: sleepy.
i hear: A vaccuum.
i smell: Coffee.
i crave: Icecream, but right now I am stuffed.
i search: For my socks/clothes every morning because colton is sleeping and our room is VERY dark.
i wonder: Why people would vote for Obama.
i regret: Not being in theatre right now.
i ache: When I play Wii for too long, or when carmen Electra kicks my butt in my workout.
i care: about Colton.
i always: sleep in fetal position, all curled up, and don't move.
i am not: a slacker (even thought i feel like one right now)
i believe: There is a reason for everything.
i dance: all the time, even when driving. Am I good? No. Not at all.
i sing: in my car.
i cry: About good things and bad.
i don’t always: Feel happy.
i fight: for what I believe in.
i write: in my blog, or journal that I just started back up.
i never: say "never"
i stole: A candy bar when I was 5 and lied about it, had to give it back and haven't done it again.
i listen: to other people.
i need: to pray more often.
i am happy about: Becca's wedding in 19 days!!! =)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails