Sunday, September 14, 2008

Why. Every week??

Weekend Wrap-up:

Friday: Colton and I went to IHOP (yum!) for a breakfast date. Then we went to best Buy to get accessories for his new camera. We took Chuck to the dog park (pics will be up soon I hope. we took them on his new camera and need the thing to dl it to the computer). That was so much fun. All the dogs were huge and were slobbering all over lil' chuck, but he did so good. he never tucked his tail in. He never even appeared nervous. I'm so proud of him. =D
Saturday: I worked... went grocery shopping. And came home and made a DELICIOUS meal. (smothered chicken breasts. Aka...grilled chicken with BBQ sauce, bacon and cheese on top), mashed potatoes, peas(for me), Glory Greens (for Colton), and french bread. Colton got called in to work early, so I officially started my new "work out" plan. It was so much fun, and man do I feel it this morning in my thighs. I took before pics so I can track my progress. I decided on this for two reasons
1. Becca's wedding is next month and I want to look good in my dress.
2. When I weighed myself last night I was the heaviest I have ever been in my entire life (and I wasn't wearing clothes!!)
OK, maybe three
3. I just want to be in shape and feel good about myself again.
Sunday: Here is where the title came in... I woke up sick as a dog this morning (why do we say "sick as a dog"?). My throat is killing me, my nose is running, I keep sneezing, and my head hurts. i am at work now and I just keep feeling bad. I have been able to get some homework done, so that is good.
It just stinks that the past two weekends I have gotten sick. GRRRR!!
Hopefully I can get home and get some rest tonight, which means I automatically have to miss out on day 2 of my workout regimin. Ugh!!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails