Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yummy cupcakes!!

A wonderful friend got Colton and I a giftcard to Williams & Sonoma and we finally got to use it. We got Maple Pecan bread mix...Maple Pecan sauce...grilling sauce (spicy beer battered I think)... and a WONDERFUL cupcake book. No lie it has EVERY cupcake imaginable with endless possibilities. It teaches you how to make all sorts of frostings/fillings/toppings. My mouth is getting happy just thinking about it.

Yesterday wasn't the best day. It was actually no where close. I wrecked Coltons car. =( Well maybe not his car, but his bumper. *sighs* He wasnt very happy.

School is going alright. Spanish is kinda kickin' my butt. (It would help if I had access to the class the day it started and not two days late...and then I cant get into the "Spanish Club" which apparently has some of our mandatory assignments).

back to my homework.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails