Sunday, September 21, 2008

Week-In-Review

Monday-Wed...sick, sick, sick, sick, sick. The only time I left the house was on Wednesday night for work. UGH! I hate being sick more than anything else in the world.
Thursday- I still didn't feel 100%, but I had to go to school (I had a test in one of my classes). I went and it was nice to see my girls at school. Other than that it was kinda a crappy day. The three things I didnt study very hard (what I missed while I was gone) just happened to be the three essay questions on the test. GRR!! I think I totally messed up with the V stages. See if I ever forget what Tarasoff v. Regents of the University of California, (which was is the 70s Amber. You were right. Haha! I suck.) or Riggins vs. Nevada (was in 92) is!!! I was gagging on the way home from school (no idea why, just gagging and throwing up in my mouth). I got home to a beautiful candle lit livingroom/kitchen and plates and salad bowls set out with soft beautiful music playing in the background. It really felt like a movie fora brief second before I ran in the bathroom and threw up, just clear liquids though. I thought my spleen was coming out. Then, I felt much better. I went back in the living room to enjoy my surprise. Colton picked up that pasta from Pizza Hut (AMAZING BY THE WAY) and breadsticks. Complete with salad. I enjoyed it. Then, my second surprise... BLUE BELL Coffee icecream, oreos and chocolate sauce to that Colton "marble slabbed" together (tossed and mixed and all that).
It was so romantic and sweet and the most time we have spent together in a while.
Friday- woke up and made waffles with the mix that we bought at Williams and Sonoma (maple pecan) and used the extra for a small loaf of bread. Then I made Cream Cheese frosting to mix with the sauce. The extra frosting I put in the fridge to give to my parents with the bread. Then, Colton and I took Chuck to the vet (we had some good laughs at his expense). He got his third round of shots, and I guess the treat they gave him took his mind off the pain, but 30 seconds later he was screaming and whining (This was funny because it was the latest reaction I have ever seen). We picked up the strawberries and chocolate and I made strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream icing with chocolate covered strawberries on top for my dads birthday. Then we drove to mesquite. Delievered the goods and came home. I made a grand dinner of garlic seasoned chicken strips, baked potatoes, BBQ sautated onions, baked beans and salad. We ate and I worked on my Spanish homework (BLAH!!)
Saturday- Worked, met up with a family in a very nice neighborhood that I will now be sitting for on weekends (their family and others in the neighborhood) . Then I went to my Haute Facade appointment (see below) where I was treated to a makeover, champangne (although I just had the juice, no champange) and delicious orderves (sp??). Oh yeah, and they made me HOTT! Came home and crashed (after pulling out all the bobbypins and washing my face and teeth) Only to wake up this morning to know I DIDNT TAKE OUT MY CONTACTS so my eyes and head have been killing me all morning. So yes, i went to work, in public, with VERY minimal makeup and glasses.
I am one hott mama. haha
Oh, and because this post is so long...I need to update more so I dont have to cram that all in in one entry.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails