Sunday, September 28, 2008

We've taken the dare

Since seeing previews of the movie "Fireproof" with Kirk Cameron I have been intrigued by this "love dare" situation. So...I bought the book. I know, Colton and I have only been married for 3 1/2 months, but we have been together for 6 1/2 years (as of yesterday). Like any couple, we could use a "refresher" I thought the concept of the book was neat. Read a chapter a day (like 2 pages which is good bc Colton hates to read) that incorporates scripture and take the "daily dare", then write about it together.
We started today. I read the chapter and left the book for Colton to read when he woke up. Todays dare: Patience. Do not say anything negative to your spouse.
So far it has been easy, I havent seen him much. He called me about getting syrup all over the couch and ruining a pillow (which is a whole other story in itself). he was calm and chose his words very wisely.
=) I think this is going to be fun.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails