Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tired...

Well it has been a while. Mostly because I have been sick...and tired...and working on homework (and sick and tired of homework).
Lots of thoughts...
I am ready for the election to be over. I have so many thoughts about this, but I am tired of all the commercials and stuff. I am tired of the hype around Obama & I think if he becomes president he will let us all down.
I am also having a hard time seeing how a true Christian, not just someone who says they are and uses the title, but someone who TRULY seeks out God's will in their lives and prays and trusts and everything, how they could vote for Obama. His "pastor" who he followed for 20 years said "god****" America on the PULPIT, he believes and supports abortion in so many scary ways it seriously frightens me. Call me whatever you want, but I think the morality of our country has and will continue to plumit in the direction that Obama "plans" to take it. Specifically abortions... See, evern though I have no desire for a child right now, I totaly understand the "awe" that is a baby. I mean, the whole thing is kinda an "awe" situation. Couples try for years to have a child w/o any success. A baby, growing inside a mom, taking in nutrients, and developing, then growing up and learning and talking and walking...it is all just fascination and beautiful. =) Children are such a blessing!! Ask any pregnant woman (who wants to be pregnant) about her child and she will tell you everything, it's "name" ideas, it's colors in the bedroom etc. She will never say "until it is born, it is not considered a baby. Just something inside of me" I just don't understand. =/

Enough controversial stuff...=)

School is KICKING MY TAIL!! I am so close to being done, but I am also so far away.

I am tired of being sick. It seems I can't shake this. I just keep getting sicker and sicker and sicker.

I am ready to go to class and listen and take notes, and hopefully leave early so I can go home and eat...a lot. lol

Maybe Colton and I will go out for a date tonight.

=)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails