Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend *whew*

It is such a bummer that this weekend is, well...over.

Friday--> Colton started his new job. I took Chuck to the vet, and he now weighs 11.5 lbs!!! He's getting so crazy big. He has more than doubled since we got him. When Colton got home, I made dinner & we just hung out at the apartment.
Saturday--> I went to work. Colton and I went and ran a lot of errands, he got his hair cut, I got my eyebrows waxed, etc. Came home and ate a DELICIOUS meal I made (cheesy chicken and rice)
Recipe:
Cut two lbs of chicken breasts into bite size pieces
Put in bottom of CrockPot
Pour 1 can cheddar cheese soup, 2 cans cream of chicken, 1/4 tsp garlic powder. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Serve over rice.
¡Muy delicioso!
Then, we ran a couple more errands. We came back and took Chuck to our baseball field and let him run around and play for about 20 min.
Today--> worked. I have been studying my butt off for this abnormal test, so hopefully I will do better. Also, I have ALOT of work to do in Spanish & Experimental Methods. *sigh* Not to mention, I have to get my spanish quizzes out of the way 3 days early since I am going out of town...I have to pack, wash, clean, get Chuck ready (he is staying with his Aunt Hailey from Wed night- Sunday night) all in just a few short days.

Speaking of, Colton and I are taking a "mini-trip" to Arkansas for Becca's wedding. We are bridemaid and groomsmen. =) i will def post pictures from the trip & the wedding. It is going to be beautiful. It is going to be nice to leave everything behind for a weekend and just "relax" (as much as possible for a wedding. ha!).

That is all...for now.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails