Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wedding Day

The next morning was the wedding day. I woke up a couple of the bridesmaids so we could surprise Becca and clean her car. It was a MESS and that was what she was leaving in that night, so we wanted to do something very nice. Then we all met up for breakfast wearing NO MAKEUP (Although a couple girls broke that rule. haha) pajamas and our heels for that night. We got so many stares, it was hysterical.




When she saw her car clean

After she spilled her milk. haha! Umm...yeah. That's why I wear makeup

Then, we went back to the house and began our getting ready process. Becca had extensions in her hair for length and volume. They cracked me up.






(I wish I could freakin' turn some of these pictures and make them rotate, but my computer is being stupid, so I can only post horizantal pictures)






Then, we were on our way (30 min late at this point) so we stopped at the bridge to get pictures...







It's hard not to be jealous, she is so freakin GORGEOUS!!!!

Then, we were finally on our way to the church (10 min before it started. haha)






















The wedding party minus Colton, Kimberly (Her SISTER!!) and me...we had driven all the way to the reception chapel to get it ready before everyone got there. So yeah, we definately missed the group shots.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails