Thursday, February 11, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

If you know me AT ALL, you know that I love (and I mean LOVE) the cold. I love hot cocoa, I love fireplaces, I love ice cream, everything cold. I really enjoy when it snows. We actually received record breaking snow. I could not be happier. When Colton got home, we bundled up, took Chuck and ran outside. We gathered snow for homemade ice cream, made a snowman, threw snowballs at Chuck and each other, made snow angels, ran in open fields by our apartment and had a blast. I am so excited it will still be here tomorrow so we can repeat the craziness. Enjoy these pictures. They are way overdue.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at those ears. :) *swoon*

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had to add some kind of chocolate. hehe.
And at last, I will leave you with this obnoxious video. Yes, we pegged Chuck over and over with snow, but he loved it. And yes I do say the word "sucks" so if that is a bad word don't watch it. hehe.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails